Nyssa and I have moved to Fergus Ontario three weeks ago. Here are the 10 most notable ways in which Fergus and Toronto differ from each other.
1. Toronto has very few youth jobs which pay a living wage.
2. Fergus has no bike racks anywhere.
3. But in Fergus people don't steal bikes so it doesn't seem to be a problem.
4. Toronto has many well stocked Blockbuster outlets
5. Fergus has an independent rental outlet which will let you exchange, and also refund the difference, if you've accidentally rented a blu-ray.
6. In Toronto people will try to run you down in their cars if you bike on the roads
7. In Fergus they will run you down in trucks
8. In Toronto you never see people you know
9. In Fergus you can not get anything done in town without a 10min conversation.
10. Fergus has the Elora Gorge. But you can go on Saturday and visit everyone from Toronto.
Thats all for now,
- C.D. Clements.