Friday, May 15, 2009

On Recent Events

I thought I might like to bring you (whoever you are) up to speed on a few events in my recent life. Some are of no consequence, while others are of much.

In chronological order, I have recently:

A) Discovered a green mailbox in a remote location between Cornwall and Ottawa. This discovery was made before lunch, and halfway through a medium long walk on country roads.


B) Graduated from Seminary, and then posed as family members took pictures of me by an orange traffic cone in a parking lot.


C) Ate some oddly textured food. The texture pictured at left is an eggplant curry dish, and the right is a tofu stir fry where the tofu crumbled. Nyssa believes that the eggplant curry resembles diarrhea, and the tofu stir fry resembles baby barf.


D) I have recently made my first call to the Mike Gordon Hotline. Upon calling, you will hear a lengthy pre-recored message by Mike, and then you are invited to leave a message according to specific guidelines. These guidelines can be found at http://media.mike-gordon.com/hotline.html I recommend calling this number on Skype to avoid long distance charges.


- C.D. Clements, M.Div.


5 comments:

Patrick Sutherland said...

I'll admit for a fairly standard blog spot with a logical flow... I am completely lost.

Good work?

Patrick Sutherland said...

Oh and I think I saw that orange pylon in the back of our Biblical Interpretation class. I think it was top of the class.

Rachel Joy said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaahahahahah

J.D. Clements said...

i have mike gordon's t-shirt

asicsrunningshoes said...

Have a try and you will find them Discount Tods Shoes worth it. items have the most popular design. The more you buy the more true religion jeans outlet discounts you will get. Franklin & Marshall for there are always other Babyliss Pro 230 online stores North Face Jackets that sell similar Cheap Tods Shoes yet more affordable clothing. Franklin and Marshall Hoodies Compare the prices as well as the Moncler Jackets Outlet quality of the clothes that they sell and Franklin and Marshall Clothing choose the best.