Saturday, April 18, 2009

On things I would buy, if I had lots of money.

1. A Hyundai Accent: I have come to believe it would be useful to own a car. One case in point would be that I am always arriving at meetings out of breath, and with dirty pants.

2. A good touring bike for Nyssa: In the mean time (re:Hyundai Accent) I went to bike store today to try and get some kinks worked out of my drive train. The mechanic was a great conversation.

3. Phish Tickets for this summer's tour. Preferably for "The Gorge" shows: So much fun. Perhaps Nyssa and I could bike there. Below is someone's shot from last time Phish played there.

4. Support an Inter-varsity Ministry, probably Pioneer Camp: I am a big fan of almost everything they do. Nyssa and I are greatly anticipating taking the summer off of city based responsibility, and volunteering at L.I.T.!



If you are feeling rich and charitable, just let me know!

-C.D. Clements

3 comments:

Patrick Sutherland said...

if I could I would but I don't know how.

I would also recommend buying a security emu... for obvious reasons

Rachel Joy said...

i have thaaat car

Andrew Cockell said...

you guys will have a great time (at camp that is)...wish we could be back to join you, but alas finances are scarce

give everyone our best