Wednesday, December 01, 2010

On Spam

My recent post which compares Fergus & Toronto was met with much enthusiasm from the spamming community. (Thank you all... you do flatter too much.)

However I'd like to point out an unhelpful misunderstanding in one of my supportive spammer's comments.

Ray is quoted as:


It should be pointed out that the bible (which witnesses to Jesus) is a book. And we would not have the bible, let alone the bible in English, if it were not for Christian scholars.

I feel this is one good reason, among many, why we shouldn't act rashly to discard smart people & their books.

-C.D. Clements

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moncler Branson Red Men Jacket jacket nowadays were available in different styles and designs appropriate on the particular events you wanted to attend and could enhance your appearance and personality.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elle said...

lol it seems that you do get a lot of spam lol. Anyway, I kinda agree with the comment that you pointed out, but I don't totally disregard the bible. God doesn't need anything (at least I want to think he doesn't) but that doesn't mean we don't need books. Don't know if that makes sense. Oh well.

~kisses
http://lostinreligion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

downlights said...

nice posting keep blogging,

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

Great post on spam...I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

Juje said...

You make an excellent point. Book are an immensely effective way for any person (Including God) to get points across. Inspired books are always worth reading

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
Flights to Dalian
Dalian Flights

Hals said...

Everyday Complaints Science Can’t Cure
Modern medicine has come so far, but we still can’t cure some of the most common human afflictions. Odd.
h1b visa, h1-b visa, h-1b visa
people search by name