Monday, November 30, 2009

On meeting with mentors

The other day I met with an old mentor of mine to re-connect. He expressed during our time together that he needs Jesus, and did so in a very sincere manner. Needing Jesus is something I often express in keeping with proper theology, or view as a well-timed phrase used to create atmosphere in church services. While neither is really a problem in my view, I want to express that it is very refreshing to “re-discover” needing Jesus in my own life. Working with God is much better than working by one’s self.


-C.D. Clements


*Special note: all graphics considered for this post were too cheesy; I trust those who like pictures within a blog post will understand.

1 comment:

Patrick Sutherland said...

I hear he is coming... Dec 25th... be there.