This post is a small info piece for some folks I'd like to corral into a brief trip this spring.
- Proposed Dates June 15 -18
- Lower Madawaska River (Link to Madawaska on Google Maps)
- About four hours from Toronto
- Well travelled river; many accesses.
a. 46 Km
b. About 12 sets of runnable rapids
c. Great location for easy fun in white water
- One massive lookout (small hike)
- Cost per person: About $170
b. Rental canoes
c. Shuttle to Put In location
e. (We can outfit ourselves beyond canoes)
Some photos from past trips on this same river:
- Paddling at Dawn